Rotho is one of the leading manufacturers of household consumer goods in Europe. We have achieved this position through our consistent focus on customer benefit and through the know-how of our committed employees, which has been built up over many years. In its 130-year history, Rotho has adapted flexibly to changing market and customer requirements and has thus become the most popular supplier in the industry.
As part of a succession plan, we are looking for a:
Product developer: in (product construction) 80-100%
Your tasks with us
- Development and construction of new plastic products, taking into account customer requirements, trends and technical standards
- Carrying out feasibility studies and cost analyzes for new product ideas
- Analysis of own products and those of the competition
- Continuous optimization of existing products in terms of functionality, quality and costs
- Creation of preliminary calculations
- Evaluation and optimization of samples from initial sampling
- Creation of data for internal 3D printing and post-processing of the printed prototypes and devices
Your tasks with us
What to bring
- min. 3 years experience in product development, ideally in the design of plastic products
- Experience in using 3D CAD system, preferably with Siemens NX
- Knowledge of the influences on the design of products for the design of injection molding tools and associated injection molding processes
- Creativity and innovative ability in the development of new product concepts
- Good knowledge of German and English
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Team spirit, communication skills and a structured way of working
what we offer you
We offer you an interesting and varied job in an open and team-oriented environment as well as progressive working conditions.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and will be happy to provide you with further information.